Creating a Cluster enviroment
Cluster environments are created from existing VCL images.
The terms parent and child are used in this document and with the VCL provisioning:
parent - the primary image or selectable image through the VCL New Reservation menu
child - the second image or images that are also loaded and are the sub images associated with the parent image
To Create a cluster image¶
- Select Manage Images -> Edit Image Profiles
- Select Edit beside the parent image
- Click on Advanced Options to expand that section
- Select Manage Subimages
- In the window, select a child image
- The child image can be the same as the parent image or another.
- Repeat adding as many subimages as needed (or have nodes for).