Creating a New Image from a Base Image
- Select Manage Images from the left navigation menu
- Select the Create / Update an Image radio button and click Submit
- Select the base environment from which you would like to build your new
- If you would like to start making the new image immediately, select Now.
Otherwise, select Later and select a time in the future.
- Select a duration for your reservation.
- If you selected Now and the environment is available, the estimated
wait time will be displayed.
- Click Create Imaging Reservation to start
- Once the Connect! button is displayed on the Current Reservations
page, click it to view connection information
- Additional Steps for Windows Images
- Additional Steps for Linux Images